Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Music Monday: April Showers Playlist

I have been thinking of a trick to pull on somebody today but I'm clearly not creative enough this year. Have you come up with any April Fools day jokes? The only joke I heard today was from my Professor this morning who said all our marks have been deleted and he needed to give everyone the class average which is higher than my mark in the class. Everyone groaned while I screamed with joy, until he said April Fools (I'm gullible). 

For today's music Monday I created an April Showers playlist to get you through all the rainy days that are going to come. Enjoy!


1. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
2. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
3. No Rain - Blind Melon
4. Lua - Bright Eyes
5. Over the Rainbow - Ingrid Michaelson
6. It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
7. Singing in the Rain - Gene Kelly
8. Umbrella - Rihanna
9. The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin



     

4 comments:

  1. A perfect April showers playlist! I love that Adele song! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect playlist for april showers. love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about April Fool's!!! ha! And really loving this april showers playlist. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! My top pick also goes to Adele's Set Fire to the Rain.

    Have a blessing week,
    Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN