Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Frugal Find Friday: Littlelow

TGIF. Such an exhausting week. Exams are coming up starting next Saturday (yeah, an exam on a Saturday how cruel) I am dreading them but it also means that after exams I'm hopping on a plane to Alberta to live in the rocky mountains for another 4 months, yay! 

On Friday's I usually post 'Frugal Fashion Find Friday' but I'm loving the Etsy store Littlelow so much I decided to share a decor on a dime post with all you frugal females today. 

Littlelow is run by owner Caitlin McClain. Caitlin and her team sell 100% eco-friendly products and even their shipping envelopes are eco-friendly! The team designs and sells super cute and affordable art prints, stationary, hoop art, and more! 

Here are a few of my favourite items in the shop:






Make sure to check out more adorable products from Littlelow!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me the this shop, i'm loving their "You're my greatest adventure" hoop and i'm sure to be making a purchase!

    Rachel
    xoxo
    http://procrastinatingrachel.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and tempting to buy, though I have no room.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! thanks for stopping by, your sweet comment and following, already know your sweet space her and really like it! following you also now via bloglovin, have a very happy weekend, greetings from middle europe noni http://oh-mydearlove.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN