Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Frugal Fashion Find Friday: Wild Black Sheep

EXAMS ARE OVER. I am stress free, summer has begun and I am on top of the world. In two days I will leave Ontario and make my way to Jasper, Alberta for another four months. In two days I will never have to do long distance again and wait three months to see my boyfriend. I love waking up surrounded by mountains. I can't wait for the million pictures I will be able to share with you all of Jasper. I swear Jasper is the most beautiful place in the entire world, you'll see.

I have fallen in love with the Etsy shop Wild Black Sheep. The clothes featured in this store are grunge inspired - for once you don't have to spend a fortune to look like you just woke up. I absolutely love the collection! Here are a few of my favourites:










No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN